The present Legal Notice is intended to regulate the access and use of the website: sunvitlife.eu
1. GENERAL INFORMATION
In compliance with the Ley de Servicios de la Sociedad de la Información y de Comercio Electrónico (Law for Electronic Commerce and Information Society Services), we inform you about the following identifying data regarding the holder of the service:
Website holder: CARMEN HERRERO
Comercial name: SUNVITlife
Address: Calle General Oráa 3, planta 3, 28006, Madrid
Telephone: XXX XX XX XX
Prices: the prices indicated in the website will be expressed in EUROS, including the applicable taxes. The shipping costs may vary depending on the purchase and the delivery address, and will be detailed itemized before finishing the purchase process. If you want to know more information about price and shipping costs, check on Terms and conditions.
2. PORTAL USE CONDITIONS
All purchases made through this website are subject to the Terms & Conditions, which establish the consumer rights and duties.
3. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The holder owns all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein (like images, source code or texts, in any format). The holder or its licensors are protected by the international laws and treaties regarding intellectual and industrial property.
The use or reproduction, total or partial, of the website contents with non-profitable purpose, as long as the source and hyperlink (www.peluqueriaelenacabezas.com) are included.
Any action against the intellectual and industrial property rights of the holder or its licensors is strictly forbidden.
The illegal or fraudulent use of the designs, logos, images, source code or any content, or any action against intellectual and industrial property rights of the website content and services, made by any user is strictly forbidden.
4. USER RESPONSABILITIES
The user assumes responsibility for the use of the portal, its contents and services, and for the use of them for any forbidden illegal activity.
Specially, the user must:
- Use the content in a diligent, adequate and legal way.
- Not make any illegal or false order.
- Not infringe upon intellectual and industrial property rights, according to the aforementioned information in the previous section.
5. HOLDER RESPONSABILITY EXCLUSION
The holder assumes no responsibility in the following areas:
- Presence of a virus or other harmful elements that could cause damage or alterations to the user’s software or hardware. The user is responsible for setting computer tools of malicious software detention and cleaning.
- The availability of the service or the interoperability of the website.
- The functioning of the website, even if the holder will try to provide technical support to the person concerned, to the extent possible.
Any modification or change of the content, system or presence of the website without notice.
- The external links provided by the website. The portal may include links for the user to access to other pages. The holder is not responsible for these links or the consequences derived from the use or access to their services.
- Comments made by users. This site provides comment sections for determined sections. The holder assumes no responsibility for the comments posted, even if reserves the right to eliminate those comments infringing upon the holder’s name or public order and good behavior.
- The lack of accuracy or timeliness of the blog contents.
6. DATA PRIVACY
7. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
The holder and the user agree to resolve any disputes and claims derived from the services offered in this website by the Valladolid courts and tribunals.